We have a range of service levels to help you meet your goals. Whether that is body fat loss, to tone up, build muscle, to eat more healthily, to fuel sports performance, to live a more active life, a specific sport goal or achievement, or to lose weight for a specific date I'm sure we can help. We currently offer:
I'm currently also writing a book called FIT50+: Stop Dying, Start Living. This is a book about how, sadly, our bodies waste away if we don't use them. But how this can be reversed, so that you can live a long, full, happy, healthy and active life and even looked ripped if you want to. The book shows you how i got my first ever 6 pack at the age of 53, became the fittest and healthiest that I've ever been and how you can too, and without all the mistakes that i made. It includes valuable, fundamental principles about our bodies, fitness and nutrition in our 50s and beyond, to empower you with the knowledge to make sustainable lifestyle changes which will enable you to live a fully active life, for the rest of your life, whilst significantly reducing and delaying the onset of age and weight related chronic disease. If you would like to be kept updated when the book becomes available please subscribe
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
For those up to and including the age of 69, the answering of questions contained in the PAR-Q will tell you whether you should check with your Doctor before you start exercising. If you are over 69 years of age and you are not used to being very active, check with your Doctor.
If you answer 'YES' to one or more of the seven questions within the PAR-Q, please consult your doctor to seek medical clearance BEFORE you start becoming more physically active and BEFORE you apply for ONLINE or 1-2-1 Personal Training with FIT50+.
Even after medical clearance there some conditions that the current scope of training and qualification do not cover. Exercise Referral training will be undertaken to address this in due course, but currently we cannot provide Online Personal Training or 1-2-1 Personal Training for individuals with the following conditions:
Cardiovascular Disease, Stroke, Cancer, Type 1 and 2 Diabetes, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Dementia. Self monitored training products, e-books and pre-made training plans can be purchased but all exercise participation is entirely voluntary and at your own risk.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor? YES / NO
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity? YES / NO
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity? YES / NO
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness? YES / NO
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity? YES / NO
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart conditions? YES / NO
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity? YES / NO